Hi everyone. Here is no.3 of the Blogtober challenge "Whats in my make-up bag"
A bit behind on this due to having my two year old grandson for the week, and majorly needing some good fixes for the dark circles and tired looking eyes, but I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed his company for fun and laughs even though he totally wore me out I love him so dearly. Anyway back to Blogtober
As you can see, this is not a make-up bag, but a whole case! I do have a few of these as this is part of my profession I do Make-up for weddings,proms,parties and I give make-up lessons too, so I have to have a large amount of make-up
This is my everyday make-up. I would say it takes me around ten minutes to apply my make-up in the mornings for the day. This is what I use from left to right
1) Estee Lauder lip pencil shade= 01 rose A very natural base
2) A lip pencil, I don't apply any other way
3)Estee Lauder eye pencil shade = Blackened Cocoa Apply this along your lash line and blend with an eyeliner brush to remove harsh lines
4) Estee Lauder Eyeshadow quad Its the light colour I use from this quad called Ivory slipper, any lighter colour on older eyes will make them appear younger
5) Estee Lauder double wear concealer. I use this for all blemishes
6) Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation I love this, the coverage is the best I have ever known
7) W7 Naked Nudes. This eye shadow quad is great, I use it on my eyes, blending with a large contour brush for my eyes, great for hiding any dark shadows and adding a natural shade
8) Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara shade = Black I only use one coat of this on my eyelashes, the eye pencil defines the shade as well
9) Estee Lauder signature lipstick no 11 Dune Rose. This is a very natural, nearly nude shade with a hint of peach
10) A contour brush, I use this for blending my eyeshadow.
11) Jane Iredale blusher brush. Brilliant and worth investing in
12) Estee Lauder foundation samples. I use these to cover blemishes and for shading, but I also collect these for clients for weddings and other events, I always get a good match and Estee Lauder give these for free. 9 times out of ten my clients will buy the foundation
13) Rimmel Natural Bronzer These bronzers are cheap as chips! I buy them in all shades. I wear a deeper shade in the summer and a lighter tone in the winter I think they give a result as good as many of the more expensive brands
Whilst all this stuff may sound expensive, can I just say, yes I love Estee Lauder and yes it is quite expensive but... I always buy my make up when its on special offer. The mascara, eyeshadow quad and eye pencil were freebies, as are most of my lipsticks, creams,eye shadows and mascaras. All you need to do is register at your favourite make up brand, and they will send you a reminder through the post telling you about their bonus buy and it helps keep the cost down.
Thank you for reading this post