Claudia Bradby Pearls Plus 15% Off for Readers

I have never owned my own set of pearls.I have borrowed many in the past and I do have a fake pair of earrings, but that’s it. Mother has a lovely set (no borrowing allowed there) Wrapped away under lock and key.
So when Claudia Bradby got in touch and asked if I would like to review a set of their pearls I was over the moon. I chose the Mimi Set * a delicate necklace and bracelet made of fresh water pearls with a silver clasp to nice to be hidden. I chose to wear it over the weekend as I had a party to go to.

The pearls arrived in a beautiful gift box and each piece had it’s own little velvet pouch to prevent       scratching .
      I love the movement of the skirt, it was really windy and I loved how it swished  about in the              wind. The whole outfit fitted great with the pearls.

The bracelet fitted me perfectly at 19 cm long and you can feel the quality when your wearing it and the silver bean clasp has a special lock shut fastening.

The necklace is a lovely length too at 42 cm I kept this length in mind for wearing with other outfits. I think this length will go with almost anything. I always love that classic look in the winter, a sweater, jeans or trousers with pearls. You will catch me later wearing a white shirt, jeans and pearls. a classic look that I love.

The pearls are all hand knotted and the bean shaped clasp is silver. They feel really special on

As you can see its so windy and just about to pour down yet again ! One thing is missing Pearl Earrings!
 I need to choose myself a pair to match this lovely set.

I think these are beautiful and will finish the set off nicely. the perigrina earrings are exquisite and I am going to drum it into the other half that I need them to complete the set.
Do you have yourself a classic set of pearls ? Please do take a look at Claudia Bradby

There is a special offer for my readers, 15% off with the code VMJUNE15 till the end of June so you will have to quick !
XO Laurie

SHOP THE LOOK

62 Comments

1. Anonymous
    March 4, 2017 / 3:10 pm

I love you Laurie

2. July 21, 2016 / 6:29 am

Pearls are the ultimate luxury and these look lovely. I have some very unusual green fresh water pearls which look just like beads – I'm always at pains to share the fact that they're real! I saw this photo of you in this wonderful skirt in a link up and kept meaning to comment so here I am at last. I love this full length pleated number and think it must have felt so gorgeous to wear. That swishing as you walk feels lovely especially when it's a maxi length. You look amazing in this outfit x
    Anna

• July 20, 2016 / 4:58 pm

Thank you so much Qazi ! And thank you for stopping by xx

3. July 10, 2016 / 6:08 am

This is a great skirt! I love pleats and the colours of this skirt! Would love if you can link up to http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2016/07/05/home-decor-tips-designer-look-less/

4. July 8, 2016 / 5:09 pm

They look gorgeous and I love your outfit too. Thanks for linking to #PoCoLo and sorry it's taken me a while to get here, it's open again today and we'd love to see you there 🙂

5. July 8, 2016 / 6:10 am

Laurie, I stopped by earlier and tried to leave a comment, but my computer decided to be stubborn and wouldn't let me. So I'm trying again.

How lovely is this outfit! You look like a movie star here. The shimmer of your skirt and bag perfectly match the sheen on your pearls! Gorgeous!!

– Sherry

• July 8, 2016 / 6:42 am

Thank you Sherry. It was a nice change to dress up !x

6. July 2, 2016 / 12:09 am

Such a stylish and elegant outfit I love the colours. #blogsharelearn Sue from Sizzling Towards Sixty

7. July 1, 2016 / 5:17 am

Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. That skirt is awesome

8. June 30, 2016 / 11:21 pm

I noticed your beautiful navy long skirt first, so striking and love the pic in the wind , makes it flow! The pearls are absolutely stunning on your Laurrie. I dont own an authentic pearl necklace, and the genuine article is so lovely. Very elegant!
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday
    jess xx

• July 3, 2016 / 5:19 pm

Thank you Jess. I'm surprised you don't have any real pearls (lady of accessories ! ) x

9. June 30, 2016 / 9:46 am

I've never been very fond of white pearls, Laurie, being more a fan of the baroque South Sea Pearl instead. But then again, you probably already guessed I'd say that 🙂 notwithstanding, I can most certainly appreciate them on other women and I really love how yours looks. So dainty and feminine but completely in synch with your overall outfit. That skirt is GORGEOUS.

• July 3, 2016 / 5:16 pm

Thank you Nora ! Thanks for popping over x

10. June 29, 2016 / 7:26 pm

Beautiful outfit Laurie. I have some of these pearls and absolutely love them!! Love your skirt too :)Thanks for linking up ..

11. June 29, 2016 / 6:11 pm

Hi Laurie, I love pearls they hold such a classic look. My Mom had a beautiful set of pearls handed down from her grandmother … unfortunately when Momma passed the pearls didn't get handed down as she had intended … I love to wear pearls with a casual look and when I'm dressed for the ballet for a more polished look. Thanks for sharing with us at #SimplifyWednesdays

xxoo,

Carla a.k.a Mrs. R @ SimplifyLifeWithMrsR.com

• July 3, 2016 / 5:14 pm

Thank you Carla. That's so sad that they didn't fall into the right hands x

12. June 29, 2016 / 3:09 pm

Awww Laurie that metallic pleated maxi skirt is stunning and I love that you chose dainty, elegant pearls for this chic and feminine, dressy look. Love that you paired the skirt with pewter metallic accessories. Both the bag and shoes are gorgeous. You look divine in this! Don't forget to linkup with me tomorrow, gorgeous woman.

Happy Hump Day! <3 Ada.

• June 28, 2016 / 4:52 pm

Thank you Mary. It is lovely to wear and feels good on. Plus it's not too long which is a bonus ! x

13. June 28, 2016 / 1:46 pm

That skirt is just stunning. The wind makes it even more beautiful because we can see the movement!

• June 28, 2016 / 4:51 pm

Thank you Amy. I loved the way it swished about, made it feel special xx

• June 28, 2016 / 4:50 pm

Aw that's lovely of you to say Shelbee. You know I really wasn't sure about this look. I should have wrote more about that x

• July 2, 2016 / 11:24 am

Thanks so much for linking up with me. I hope to see you next Friday!

• June 28, 2016 / 4:48 pm

Thank you Rachel. And thank you for popping over x

• June 28, 2016 / 4:43 pm

That's so lovely of you to say that Jacqui. It means so much xx

14. June 27, 2016 / 5:19 pm

What a beautiful outfit! That skirt is absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE the pearl necklace and those ear-rings at the bottom of the post. I've got a couple of petrol necklaces that I inherited but hubby and I are unsure as to whether they're real or not. I ought to take them to a jewellers to find out. I don't wear them enough because they're quite long and I'd prefer them to more like the length of the ones you're wearing!
    Suzy xx

• June 28, 2016 / 4:41 pm

Thank you Suzy. I love the skirt, it feels really special on,and Iv'e been wanting some pearls for ages.Glad you like them, take a look on the site, it's all beautiful x