Watches by Nordgreen Copenhagen – Choose Your colour

A girl can never have too many accessories right? Watches are so on trend right now especially the large faced ones. Good for me! I don’t need my glasses to see it!

I was approached by Nordgreen, a Danish watch company that provides sleek watches in gold or silver for men and women and what caught my eye was the coloured leather straps. I have a gold watch and a silver but it’s nice to have different coloured straps to pair with your outfits I think.

The Silver Native with White leather strap

I’ve chosen the Silver native with a White leather strap and I can change that for a silver mesh strap or any of the leather coloured straps available later. I also have the Native in Rose Gold with a Tan leather strap or a mesh Rose Gold one. Tan accessories are my go to, so I know that will be worn a lot!

It’s a total White out ensemble for this post! Off to a White party (and it’s about to rain!) imagine those lovely puddle splashes up the back of these trousers! And whilst I’m on the subject of these trousers, I love them! These are from Eastex and I’m pleased to hear that the brand has been saved from disappearing from the high street. These trousers are currently on sale here at such a bargain price and available in all sizes. Great for evening wear or I will be adding a large cosy jumper with them later in the year. (when it’s not raining of course!)

The watch has kept good time. I did wonder about the quality v the price but I can say I’m really happy with it. The Danes are famed for their quality aren’t they? Not overly bulky I like how slim the watch is and sits nicely on my wrist.

The interchangeable straps come in different widths too. And all the watches are sizable. That’s what I like about the mesh straps. My wrists are quite small and the mesh straps will size down to nothing. My daughter has really large wrists and they fit her too.

The top is from choice stores. A clothing shop that sells items from next and other well-known brands. This had sample written on the label for Next and I fell in love with it as soon as I clapped eyes on it. I wonder if they will release it online?

What do you think about the all White look? I feel like I’m sticking out like a sore thumb! It will be ok when I get to my all White gathering I guess?

There’s a 10% discount code for you at the bottom of the post!

10% discount code  use – VANITYANDME

Native Silver with White leather strap Co/Nordgreen

Thank you for stopping by!

Receive every post by clicking subscribe on the right-hand side.

You May have a friend that’s interested in this? Please use the share buttons

Hit my Youtube Button!

Xo Laurie

23 Comments

1. September 10, 2018 / 4:33 pm

Love the watch, but the top is so pretty!!!
    Please join me over at my NEW Fashion Linkup~ “Make My Monday a Fashion Statement ”
    You are one of my features this week! Congratulations!! Hope you will check it out!
    Have a great week!

2. Tina von Tinaspinkfriday
    September 6, 2018 / 1:38 pm

Great Laurie! Realy perfect for a White Party ! 🙂
    XO Tina

3. September 6, 2018 / 8:20 am

I like how you can change the strap although I’d stick with the white one, I’ve been looking for a white strap watch for a while. thanks for linking with #pocolo

4. September 2, 2018 / 4:04 am

Love the white outfit and the watch is very stylish! shared x3 Thanks for linking up with us at #BloggingGrandmothersLinkParty

5. September 1, 2018 / 8:57 pm

A girl can NEVER have too many accessories, as my little girl likes to remind me. The white looks very youthful and classy. And loving how you can change up the straps. Thats a brilliant feature. Thanks for joining us for the #dreamteam linky.

6. August 31, 2018 / 8:59 pm

the watch looks lovely and the white is great for showing off a tan. I would get it dirty too quickly though and would have to opt for the tan colour. Pen x #DreamTeam

7. August 30, 2018 / 2:44 pm

I’m a huge a fan of all things white! This watch is no exception. I love your outfit too. Thanks for sharing with #TriumphantTales. Do come back next week!

8. August 28, 2018 / 11:36 am

I love this all white look because your sweater is unique! What I mean is it breaks the monotony even though it’s in the same color family. Plus, I really like the look of that sweater. It is different and looks super cozy! Beautiful watch that you picked and I am a fan of big watch faces. Easier to see and no doubt makes a statement on its own!

Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com

9. August 28, 2018 / 11:10 am

That watch looks lovely, as do you! Very brave, I would definitely struggle to pull off an all white look! #TriumphantTales

10. August 27, 2018 / 1:34 am

You look great. I am a fan of an all white outfit looks fresh and clean. Love the watch also I am sure with the interchangeable band you will get lots of wear.

11. August 26, 2018 / 12:57 pm

Dear, dear lady, only YOU can pull off an all-white look with such panache. I would end up looking like a nurse whereas you’ve added texture, quality and 3D and you and your OH were undoubtedly the most sensational couple at that party! Well done. Hugs, x.

• laurie
      Author
      August 26, 2018 / 9:26 pm

Thank you Mary! A bit bright for me! I love both these items I’m wearing but not together! xx

12. August 26, 2018 / 9:11 am

What a great jumper! Perfect on those elegant trousers! And the watch fits perfectly! I hope you stayed……uh ….clean!😁😁😁

• laurie
      Author
      August 26, 2018 / 9:27 pm

Thanks Nancy. Yes, I had a lucky escape! xx

13. August 25, 2018 / 8:29 pm

It’s a lovely white ensemble – loving it all especially that top. My daughter has a Choice near where she works, and she’s bought a few pieces from there too. Thanks for sharing this super watch. Jacqui Mummabstylish

• laurie
      Author
      August 26, 2018 / 9:28 pm

I love raiding the Choice store when I’m in Essex. You need to go there Jacqui xx

14. Sue
    August 25, 2018 / 8:23 pm

I love your all white outfit and the watch but like you I am not sure that I would feel comfortable wearing it, particularly in this country.

• laurie
      Author
      August 26, 2018 / 9:29 pm

I have to say I’m liking each item more on there own Sue. Thanks for stopping by xx

15. August 25, 2018 / 6:13 pm

I love your all white look! Very glamorous. And the watch is cool too. I like the idea of changing the straps.

• laurie
      Author
      August 26, 2018 / 9:30 pm

Thanks Gail. Yes, the idea of changing the straps to go with what you’re wearing is great. I’m looking forward to swapping them around xx

16. August 25, 2018 / 4:33 pm

Hi Laurie!
    This is such a beautiful and elegant look! I love the white and off white. Your new watch is stunning! I love the white band/face with the silver, it is perfect for the summer/spring months. you look wonderful!
    jess xx